Saturday, October 30, 2010

How Exercise Craze has helped me lose 11 pounds!

Yes its crazy true!  Since starting ExerciseCraze.blogspot.com in August 2010 I've lost 11 pounds!  I can't believe it!  By exercising, watching what I eat and...blogging, I've managed to lose 11 pounds!  I haven't done anything too strict which means ANYONE can do it!

I know I keep repeating the words "11 pounds" but 11 pounds is a LOT... at least for me!  I'm very excited and want to thank you for helping me reach this milestone!  I still want to continue to lose a few more pounds but I'm well on my way!

Of course, losing is only half of the equation.  Its keeping the 11 pounds off and continuing the weight loss process will take effort and since its actually a "lifestyle" time will be both my friend as well as my enemy.  Weight loss is a daily consciousness and losing and gaining will be a daily process.  But, for NOW, I'm just happy with the weight loss and wanted to let you all know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment