Saturday, August 28, 2010

One of MY favorite "Exercise Craze" items!

I was at the gym this morning and I wore one of my favorite "exercise craze" items, my Polar Heart Monitor!  I will only recommend items that I truly LOVE!  I worked off 712 calories!  Fabulous!  I love knowing how many calories I'm working off as well as knowing that my heart rate is within a healthy range for my age.  FYI:  Amazon prices the Polar about $30-$40 LESS than Dicks!!  I use my Polar Heart Monitor EVERY time I exercise. In fact, I don't like exercising without it!   Polar has the capability of allowing you to download all exercise information into a exercise "program"  but I admit I don't do that.  Its too much effort for me but I'm sure some of you "techy" people will enjoy loading your info and then forming spreadsheets etc to monitor your exercise efforts.

 I'm not trying to "sell" the Polar Heart Monitor just letting you know why I recommend it!  If you do purchase a heart rate monitor, a Polar or some other, let me know what you think.  Please share why you like or dislike it using a heart/calorie monitor.  Let me know if it motivates you like it most definitely does me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment